AOL App has changed the way how people use to access their emails and browse the internet as now the users have the right to use AOL app on Android smartphones. Since everyone is using one or more kind of smartphone and then they are downloading AOL App in them so that they can use it during any time of the day. For AOL Mobile App download users require an active internet connection and an Android smartphone. Once the download is complete you are ready to explore this mobile application. But what if while using this mobile App you started witnessing few errors like AOL app won’t start or will not get opened up and etc.
Some of the problems that people witness while using AOL App on Android are listed below along with it the solution steps are also given. So try these solutions out for fixing AOL App problems:
- Sign in Error
If you face the sign in error then it may have occurred because of either you have forgotten the username or password. In order to recover the password, you will require to reset the password either by using the recovery email address and phone number or even answering the security question. One should always enter the correct username and password of their account.
- Update Device Software
One should always use AOL mobile application on the smartphone which is updated with the latest version. If your phone is not updated then you might face lots of issues while using wonderful AOL App.
- Try to Restart the Application After Force Stopping It
You need to follow below-mentioned points to force stop the app
- Open the settings of your Android smartphone
- Then move to Apps and click on AOL
- You will be provided with the option of Force Stop, you need to click on it
- When the prompt appears then again tap on Force Stop
- And after that restart the application again by opening it
- Delete the AOL App and try installing it again
- Click on Settings option of your smartphone
- And then go App section and look for AOL
- Now click on it to uninstall it
- Once the uninstall process is done, you need to visit the Play store of your Android phone
- And search for AOL and the list that appears in front of you, just click on AOL app to install it back again
- You need to agree to the prompt of location and calling
- Once the app is installed again, just log in to your account by entering the correct username and password
If you cannot install AOL App completely on your device then there are chances that you will witness errors while using this application. In order to fix these issues, one can get help from experienced experts who are having complete knowledge about this application.